Michel;  I'm not quite sure what you mean by "visualise in ensemble".

Th way it works is that when you open the server (http://localhost:
8063/tbl), two completed applications appear.  Choose one of the
applications (the configurable one for example).  This opens your
current workspace (no reason to copy anything anywhere) and you can
choose one of your ontologies to display.

Let me know if this is enough to get you started.
-- Scott