Could you say a bit more on the bug fix:
"- Bug fix: Better handling of user-defined named datatypes (using
owl:equivalentClass)"

Just curious how it affects our modelling of userdefined datatypes
(especially because we earlier discusses the OWLII Primer use of
"equivalent" compared to your advice to use "subClassOf; wondered
whether this was related...)
Thx, Michel