Hi Holger,

I think I have not been clear enough... :)

I follow exactly the primer now for datatypes (and as it is now supported by
your latest update). So I DO NOT use subClasOf anymore (so there is nothing to
delete like this...).

An example clarifies maybe:

1. I have defined

<owl:DatatypeProperty
rdf:about="http://www.bimtoolset.org/ontologies/vabi/environment.owl#environmentType";>
    <rdfs:domain
rdf:resource="http://www.bimtoolset.org/ontologies/vabi/environment.owl#Environment"/>
    <rdfs:range
rdf:resource="http://www.bimtoolset.org/ontologies/vabi/datatypes.owl#EnvironmentType"/>
  </owl:DatatypeProperty>

2. Contrl-click on the range (being EnvironmentType, capital first letter)
gives:

 <rdfs:DataType
rdf:about="http://www.bimtoolset.org/ontologies/vabi/datatypes.owl#EnvironmentType";>
    <rdfs:equivalentClass>
      <rdfs:Datatype>
        <owl:onDatatype rdf:resource="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#string"/>
        <owl:oneOf rdf:parseType="Resource">
          <rdf:rest rdf:parseType="Resource">
            <rdf:rest rdf:parseType="Resource">
              <rdf:rest
rdf:resource="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#nil"/>
              <rdf:first rdf:datatype="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#string";
              >city</rdf:first>
            </rdf:rest>
            <rdf:first rdf:datatype="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#string";
            >rough</rdf:first>
          </rdf:rest>
          <rdf:first rdf:datatype="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#string";
          >open</rdf:first>
        </owl:oneOf>
      </rdfs:Datatype>
    </rdfs:equivalentClass>
  </rdfs:DataType>

As you can see I use equivalentClass now iso subClassOf.

3. Now the question is: where to see this EnvironmentType userdefined datatype
in the class tree in the GUI?

(I DO see the INNER rdfs:datatpe as instance of rdfs:datatype; but I'd like to
see the outer EnvironmentType datatype somewhere....).

Apologies upfront because it must be something small and stupid from my
side...the strange thing however is that I also do not see the outer datatype
as instance of rdfs:datatype. Nor do I see it appear as equivalentClass at the
inner class.....hmmmmm....

Thx again, Michel

   TNO.NL

Michel Böhms