Hi Scott, Holger,

I (now) understand why it is not show in the computed class tree.
However, my opinion is that there are things that would be nice to be visible
that are not subClassOf.(or as Holger proposed: instance of rdfs:Datatype).

Till now there were not really interesting things like that but with OWL2
proposing to model a user-defined enumeration type as: (owl2 primer,
syntax=rdf/xml, chapter 7 fragment):

"
Moreover, a new datatype can be generated by just enumerating the data values
it contains.

RDF/XML Syntax

 <rdf:Description rdf:about="toddlerAge">
   <owl:equivalentClass>
     <rdfs:Datatype>
       <owl:oneOf>
         <rdf:Description>
           <rdf:first rdf:datatype="&xsd;integer">1</rdf:first>
           <rdf:rest>
             <rdf:Description>
               <rdf:first rdf:datatype="&xsd;integer">2</rdf:first>
               <rdf:rest
rdf:resource="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#nil"/>
             </rdf:Description>
           </rdf:rest>
         </rdf:Description>
       </owl:oneOf>
     </rdfs:Datatype>
   </owl:equivalentClass>
 </rdf:Description>
"

We have something now that is very usefull to show that does not have a
subClassOf property
Of course we can do tricks (make it ALSO a subclass of xsd:string (then you see
it as subclass of xsd:string in the tree directly) or replace rdf:Description
by rdfs:Datatype (then you see it as instance of rdfs:Datatype in the tree
indirectly).

But I just don't like to do tricks, just because TBC does not show it
without....or mabe you have the opinion that the OWL2 Primer is actually wrong
in this case?

Cheers, Michel