Hello,

I have juts installed a Fuseki SPARQL end-point (0.2.6) and I am using
TBCME 3.6.2.v20120921-1501R with Windows 7.
I know how to query it or using a connection file or using the SERVICE
keyword.

But I want to update this endpoint and copy some triples from the current
session into a specific named graph. I have created a new connection file
with a new base URI and replaced the query URL by the update URL...but I
don't know how to use the base URI and the Graph URI in the INSERT syntax.
Maybe I misunderstood something. Could you help me ?

Thanks in advance
Jamal