Hi all,
I am struggling with creating fixes programmatically. All my search efforts
did not provide me with any code snippet that would show how to apply them.

My problem: I have a ConstraintViolation object and via getFixes() I get a
Collection<TemplateCall>. My defined spin:fix in the construct part of the
spin constraint seems to be available as e.g. the ArgumentsMap of the
TemplateCall contains my expected values (e.g. the Update Template that
should fix the error by inserting a new triple. Now, I am totally lost how
to execute the "fix".

Are there any code examples?

Thanks,
Simon