Hi Simon,

the only code that executes those fixes in our code base is in TopBraid-specific extensions, so I cannot help out of the box. Some untested snippet:

        Command command = templateCall.getTemplate().getBody();
        Update spinUpdate = SPINFactory.asUpdate(command);
        UpdateRequest updateRequest = ARQFactory.get().createUpdateRequest(spinUpdate);
        DatasetGraph graphStore = createDatasetGraph();
        UpdateProcessor processor = UpdateExecutionFactory.create(updateRequest, graphStore, initialBinding);
        processor.execute();

As a general note, have you explored using SHACL for this? There is a Suggestions vocabulary that we are using in TopBraid now as well

    http://datashapes.org/suggestions.html

and which is arguably easier to use as it doesn't require the extra step through a template.

Holger