On 8/09/2018 8:16 AM, Adam Kimball wrote:

I've run into a few different scenarios where I would like something to be both a class and an instance.  For me, this happens when I model something as a skos:Concept because I want to refer to the abstract Thing but later have a need to refer to individual Things.  In the past, I have always been freaked out by this problem so I've found ways around it that aren't very elegant.  But I'm working on a new project now where I might Stop Worrying About Owl, and Learn to Love SHACL.

I can't imagine why or how the concept of punning could cause problems in SHACL but I think this list would have the people who could provide a definitive answer.

So, can I pun freely?

Yes. SHACL is based on RDF graphs, no other hidden assumptions.

Holger

-Adam
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "TopBraid Suite Users" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to topbraid-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <mailto:topbraid-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.