People model for different reasons and there can be different types of models.

While I am quite convinced that Bold Eagle as a specie is different from a set
of all occurrences of the individual bold eagles and, thus, each deserves their
own URI, I can't prevent you from designing your models the way you chose. If
you feel that there are cases where your needs are best met by punning, it is a
design choice that I assume you would make.

The original question was about SHACL and whether it would have some inherent
issues with this approach. The answer was no.

If I am asked, my recommendation would be to avoid punning. This recommendation
is not specific to TQ tooling, it is a general modeling recommendation. Having
had now nearly 20 years to think about and work on such modeling issues
independently and with colleagues whose judgement I respect, I believe punning
mixes concerns and causes more problems than it solves.

However, as I said, everyone is free to make their choices. Besides, there can
always be exceptions to any rule.