to fully "support" JSON-LD it would be required to support it in the main
query interface - i.e. the GraphQL JSON response should be decorated with a
JSON-LD context statement that binds the available URI identifiers to the
graphql schema elements - after all the graphql schema is generated from
the underlying SHACL models.

For interoperability such JSON-LD contexts should be modular of course - if
a model imports SKOS then the JSON-LD context should import a SKOS context
rather than dump it out. If this is too much work in the short term, I'd
suggest that the injection of a context via a URI referencing another
service which constructs the context for a given graphql schema - and if
necessary leave it empty, but allow this to be customised by users to be
more modular in future. This at least establishes an architecture which can
be evolved to seamlessly allow more natively supplied detail in future,
without too much effort in the short term.