Hi,

I created a small ontology in an Ontology Asset collection consisting of a
couple of classes and properties.  Then I created a small Data Asset
collection consisting of a couple of tables and columns.  Then I
included/imported the ontology collection into the data asset collection.

For the database column instances, I want to use the edg:mapsToProperty
property to associate the columns with properties defined in the Ontology
Asset.  However, properties from that asset collection are not appearing in
the selection window for edg:mapsToProperty widget even when entering the
name of the property.  Other properties with similar names do appear from
other graphs.

>From reading the documentation, I thought including the Ontology asset
collection would be sufficient to allow references to members of the
ontology to be created in the Data Asset collection.  Any idea what I'm
missing?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Tim