Try /_Data under the workspace. Capitalization matters on most operating
systems and the documentation has it wrong. We'll fix it.

You might want to consider binding the root of the workspace to a host
directory instead, because data ends up in a number of workspace locations:

- /Repositories/, where the system creates connector files for all graphs
- /server.topbraidlive.org/dynamic/, where configuration files and the license
file are stored (and sometimes temp files)
- /Corpora/, if you use the Corpus asset collection type with file upload
- /logs/, where the TB log is stored
- Uploaded projects

The rest of the workspace is static files that are not modified after initial
installation (unless I'm forgetting something).

Hope that helps,

Richard