Emily,

I was going by your response where you answered my question as follows:

"By "data triples", my understanding is the classes, properties I defined in a
graph, which in my case in "shacl.ttl”.”

In any case, I did not mean your classes and properties when I said “data
triples”. By data triples I meant data that you are trying to process by rules
i.e., add new inferred triples to.

I believe we have a disconnect even at the level of basic terminology, making
it difficult and time consuming for me to help you.

If you send your file(s) and provide the exact triples you want to be produced
as a result of rule execution, I may be able to look at this.