Dear Users,

TopQuadrant is pleased to announce the official release of TopBraid 6.4!

TopBraid EDG version 6.4 completes transition to the new user experience
delivered in 6.3 for editing and viewing asset collections. With this,
“old”, pre-6.3 editors are no longer available as an option. To make this
transition possible we added various improvements to the editor including
improving Problem and Suggestions panel, SPARQL query panel, and Change
History panel.

Version 6.4 delivers a number of new capabilities including new import and
data cataloging options, support for GeoSPARQL query and a Google map panel
to display the results, various personalization features, ability to store
document attachments in S3.  These and other new features are described in
more detail in the release notes
<https://www.topquadrant.com/release-notes-topbraid-6-4/>.

Downloads:

TopBraid Composer Maestro Edition 6.4:
https://www.topquadrant.com/topbraid-composer-install/

Licensed EDG and TBL customers can access the enterprise server
distributions at these links:

 - TopBraid Live download: http://download.topquadrant.com/live/

 - TopBraid EDG download: http://download.topquadrant.com/live/edg

For questions, please do not hesitate to contact us:
- Composer support:  composersupp...@topquadrant.com
- TopBraid Server products support (valid TBL and EDG licenses):
supp...@topquadrant.com

TopBraid Composer Mac OSX users please refer to our TBC FAQ for
installation instructions.

Thank you,
The TopBraid Team