Hi there,

I am hoping to use the function “owl:equivalentclass” as part of my
inference rule. However, I discovered when I defined Class A has “owl:
equivalent class” Class B, TBCME doesn’t automatically inverse the
relationship so that Class B has equivalent Class A, which is the way
Protege works. It only shows Class A as an "incoming reference” of Class
B.  Furthermore, if I define an instance under class A have the property C,
it won't even appear in the "incoming reference" section of class B.

What should I do if I want to use Class A and B interchangeably in my
source code for inference?

Thanks,

Emily