A property you use to find matches for related resources must have unique
across all instances of the related class (e.g., Department) in the asset
collection you are importing into.

If there is no property that is unique, then property based match will not
work.  You need to populate the Department column with the actual URIs of these
resources.

Hope this helps,

Irene