On 18/08/2020 13:41, Tim Smith wrote:
Hi Holger,

I was thinking it worked like SPARQL syntax.

It does work like SPARQL, but the ui:update/ui:transaction elements need to decide when to physically write the triples to the file, and that is easier to do if only the context graph is modified. I am sure this could be improved but that's how it works at the moment.

Holger

Thanks for clearing that up!  Now my SWPs will be much more effective.  :)

Tim