Tim,

This is orthogonal to your issue, but I wanted to make sure that you know about
export to S3. You can place one or more asset collections into a basket and
then select “Export to S3”. This will create a file for each selected
collection in an S3 bucket. Optionally, these files can be zipped.

You do need to have S3 bucket configured. To learn more, go to
https://doc.topquadrant.com/6.4/basket/#Export_to_S3