I think I discovered the issue. I was trying to use GRAPH statements to
specify where I wanted to INSERT and DELETE data, but the SPARQL Query
panel doesn't seem to allow that. It only seems to allow operations on the
current graph. Is that right?

Can I use GRAPH statements in the WHERE clause of my query, at least?