Hi folks

When using top braid composer does anyone have any tips for easily copying
the base uri of a turtle file for pasting into another file.

e.g. if I want to the add the uri of a file as an imports uri to in another
file.

it's always been a pain that you can see the base uri of  a file in the
explorer panel but you can't just select that text and copy it......

[image: Annotation 2020-09-10 111922.png]

currently I'm only aware of the method of opening the file that I want to
import -  generally I open it in the text editor as it's quickest. Then I
copy the uri from the text file.

This works fine, but I'm just looking for a quicker way :)

e.g. like in windows when you can hold shift and right click to copy the
path.

Cheers all

Simon