I agree and usually would jump on an opportunity to do a quick fix. The complication here is that this is not "our" component, but part of the Eclipse environment. Adding something like a keyboard short-cut would be tricky or even impossible. I am afraid the cheapest way to get the base URI is to right-click and open the file as text, then copy the base URI from the first row.

Holger