Hello, I hope to find you all well !!

Look at this attached datafile and its shapesfile.
The datafile represents two instances of a geographic data of type
LineString.

In order to do the validation, I created Javascript functions and I'm
testing with the SHACL API:
> shaclvalidate -datafile 204-JS4Geo-LineString-DataGraph.ttl -shapesfile
203-JS4Geo-LineString-ShapeGraph.ttl

Javascript functions are used to count the minimum and maximum number of
elements in the array (considering that it can have elements with the same
value, so I cannot use sh:minCount that does not count equal values in the
array).

The instance ex:MyExample_01 is validating correctly.

The instance ex:MyExample_02 should have an error in the 1st element of
ex:coordinates, because it has only one value in the internal array.

I am not able to identify why the internal array is not being validated by
the Javascript function. Can you help me?

--

-----
Prof. Angelo Augusto Frozza, M.Sc.

Professor EBTT
IFC - Instituto Federal Catarinense - Campus Camboriú
http://about.me/tilfrozza

*Sugestões de leitura:*
*NoSQL DAiLY - https://paper.li/TilFrozza/1460718203
<https://paper.li/TilFrozza/1460718203>*