These questions are more about SHACL than about EDG per se, but I think you
experts will be able to help me.

1. *sh:disjoint*: I have used sh:disjoint to declare that the sh:path of a
property shape is disjoint with another another property, like this:

ex:Concept-property
   a sh:PropertyShape ;
   sh:path ex:property ;
   sh:disjoint ex:property2 .

Testing this out in EDG 6.4.1 yields no constraint violations when I assign
values to a certain instance of ex:Concept for both ex:property and
ex:property2. Have I set this up incorrectly, or do I need to do something
else to make EDG raise warnings in this situation?

2. *Inferring data: *Suppose ex:property and ex:property2 are disjoint for
a given shape, as specified above. If an instance of ex:Concept has *exactly
one value *for either ex:property or ex:property2, I would like to infer
that this is the value of ex:property3. How could this be modeled?

2. *A different property pair constraint:* This case is nearly the opposite
of the above. Suppose I wish to specify that any value of ex:property4
(which has sh:maxCount 1) *must be* one of the values of ex:property5
(which has no sh:maxCount). How would I express that? (I don't see a way to
do it using sh:equals.)

Thanks for any insight you can provide.