Hello-

The top toolbar of TBC has the button that toggles between showing prefixed
qnames and rdfs:labels. I'm working with some files that are using the SKOS
label properties and not rdfs:label directly. Consequently, when it is
toggled to show human readable labels, it still shows qnames because there
are no rdfs:labels. Is there an option somewhere to change the behavior of
that button to show skos:prefLabels instead of rdfs:labels, or do I have to
rely on the RDFS Plus reasoner (at a minimum) to get labels to show without
modifying the file?

I'm using version TBC 7.0.2.

Thanks.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/topbraid-users/d12bb9a9-44c4-4d07-ace2-c96e1e4aae70n%40googlegroups.com.
  • [topbraid-users] TBC... Matt Goldberg
    • Re: [topbraid-u... Holger Knublauch
      • Re: [topbra... Matt Goldberg
      • Re: [topbra... 'Luis Enrique Ramos García' via TopBraid Suite Users
        • Re: [to... Holger Knublauch
          • Re:... 'Luis Enrique Ramos García' via TopBraid Suite Users
            • ... Holger Knublauch