Holger,

I do not have access to system administrator, thus I can only comment the
other options:

* 1. The system doesn't know that skos:prefLabel is rdfs:subPropertyOf
rdfs:label - from your screenshot it seems that skos:prefLabel doesn't even
have a label of its own *

I only can show you what I see when I edit the class:

[image: image.png]
There, I see skos:prefLabel, and the label by language, as I see
skos:prefLabel has labels.

* What are the owl:imports here? *

[image: image.png]

* Are you sure Maschine is used from the "de" label or does it happen to be
the local name of the URI? The local names are used if no display labels
are found. *

I hope your first screenshot could answer your question

*If none of this works, could you share a screenshot of the language
settings in Chrome?*

[image: image.png]
Only English is selected

Luis Ramos