Hi,
        Whenever the SPARQL Web Pages File(.swp) is changed then the
Composer IDE(TopBraid Maestro Edition 7.0.3 (20210703-1923).) needs to be
restarted for getting the code changes reflected. I tried the System ->
Refresh TopBraid system registries (SPIN etc) option but no difference. I
observed that the changes to RDF/SWP file(.ui.ttlx) reflect without any
refresh/restart. So, I want to check that is there way to get the SPARQL
Web Pages File(.swp) changes reflected without Composer IDE restart?

Thanks,
Sanjeev