The bummer part of this product architecture change is now it is impossible
to utilize the excellent model driven application capabilities that have
always been a part of TBC without buying EDG server.  I like the EDG
environment but I dont necessarily need the data governance capabilities
(e.g  the ontologies).  Having a TBL-like version (personal and/or server)
would suit a lot of my needs.