OK. I thought from the beginning that my relay running the Banana Pi would be
capable of handling more traffic.
I have asked about it before, and got some really good answers.
I still can't completely explain why it does not handle more.
You can read about it here:
https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-relays/2016-September/010142.html

The relay is still up, you can see a link to atlas on that thread.
It has become a bit unstable lately and stops responding for some unknown
reason.
I don't know why the amount of traffic about doubled in October.

I ran a relay on a Intel NUC on OpenBSD for a few months.
The traffic through that relay was very very low compared with my expectations.
I got an answer from this list that the OS is most probably the one to blame.
It has been shown that OpenBSD has a lower throughput of Tor traffic compared
with FreeBSD and Linux.
I have not found an answer to why it is so.
Still I think it's a good thing for Tor to have the diversity of different OSes
running the network.

I don't understand why Atlas shows the amount of traffic in Bytes instead of
bits.
I just know that it is so and that it has confused more than one person in the
past.

So in conclusion, I'm more confused now than I ever was before ;-)