> Did you use a lot of ram or cpu power recently? I got flagged as overloaded
> when I was compiling something and used a lot of cpu.

Nothing out of the ordinary. The server is a virtual machine which is dedicated
to running a Tor relay. I don't use it for anything else.

I've just checked the server descriptor. It seems to be missing the
'overload-general' flag which means it now isn't overloaded? Yet the relay
search page says it is?

This is all seems a bit more troublesome than it should be. Presumably the
relay itself knows why it is overloaded so can it not just state the reason
clearly in the logs?