I have 1 idea for this

Why cannot tor be used in such a way: as a home user, i am willing to let tor
users use my connection for a few sites. gmail gmx and other mail sites for
example.

Can we have some option that lets home tor users share their connections in
some limited way?

Good for registrations, I think!

--
Jerzy Łogiewa -- jerz...@interia.eu