On Tue, 19 Feb 2013 17:07:54 -0800 (PST)
Mysterious Flyer <mysteriousfl...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> [...]
> 2.  I used a dedicated Tor Mail account to open the anonymous "Torrified"
> Yahoo account, and then only ever used the Yahoo account to post to this
> forum.
> [...]
> I have my suspicions about Tor Mail.  Do any of you think that someone got
> access to my Yahoo account by hacking into the Tor Mail account that was used
> to set it up?  I was using this little algorithm to make passwords, which
> probably would have easily been guessed if a person had my user name and
> password from the one Tor Mail account.
>
> I noticed that my back-up account to the Yahoo account had been changed from
> "x...@tormail.org" to "x...@tormail.com".  I also can't for the life of me
> seem to remember my password to the dedicated Tor Mail account that was used
> to set up the dedicated Yahoo account.  Was the password changed at Tor Mail,
> or did I just plumb forget it?
> [...]

Only to comment on the "Tor Mail" points, and i think Andrew mentioned it on
this list before, Tormail.org is not affiliated with Tor Project.  Furthermore,
they are listed on this page:
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/LikelyTMViolators

So Tormail.org is merely another potential email provider.  It would be
offtopic to discuss Tormail.org-specific support issues here.