Hello to all. I was just on the tor network and launched google to do a google
search. I got a 403 forbidden when trying to search for something. I know this
might not be fixable, but Can this at least be noted somewhere? Here is the
contents of the error.

403. That’s an error.

Your client does not have permission to get URL
/sorry/IndexRedirect?continue=https://www.google.com/search%3Fclient%3Dsafari%26rls%3Den%26q%3Dmp3%2Bgain%2Bfor%2Bosx%26ie%3DUTF-8%26oe%3DUTF-8&q=CGMSBAWHnmUY_fTTugUiGQDxp4NLCsckqwDOkyn9Xh-kSLm_OFC-oYE
 from this server.  That’s all we know.

I dunno if this will help, as that's all I know at this time. I didn't know tor
blocked google searches.

Take care and have a happy Sunday to all.