In the lines 117-123 of test/test-project/maven.xml, the classes which are
tested are defined. Maybe you can exclude the manager test class, depending
on whether the useManagers property is set to true or not.

Not sure whether this works, but it is certainly worth trying. If it works,
one could use this also for the beans test.

    ThomasF (too many Thomasses around, as always :-) )