From: Shin Ohkubo [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2003 5:59 AM
To: 'Apache Torque Users List'
Subject: RE: Problem with CLOB retreival

Hi,

I was facing the same problem the other day.
I retrieved the result as a oraqle.sql.CLOB, and then used the
getSubString method.

        Object o = rset.getObject(2);
        if (o instanceof CLOB) {
                CLOB clob = (CLOB) o;
                System.out.println("SOURCE Length: " + clob.length());
                String content = clob.getSubString(1, (int)
clob.length());
                System.out.println("SOURCE: " + content);
        }

hth,

SO