Hi,

  The subject sounds pretty confusing. I have a table X which has one to many
mapping within itself, that is, a records in X can have several other records
in X as its children. I see that such relations do not have any auto generated
get or add methods and are also not saved when XXX.save() is called. I
initially thought this was to prevent an infinite loop of saves if there is a
loops in the relation. Looking more into the code I see a flag "alreadyInSave",
which can be used to solve the infinite loop problem.

 Why is this relation not included in the auto-generated code? Is there some
reason I'm missing out? I'm using Torque 3.1 btw. It would be nice if this
could be included in the auto-generated code. Also, if you do have some reason
to not generate the code, it would be great if a flag can be added to
"foreign-key" tag to force the particular relation into autogenerated code.

Thanks,
Sarav