Hello all list readers

This is the first time I write on the list, so I introduce myself. I'm Federico Fissore, java developer for Concept, an italian software house. We use torque for all our (mostly web) projects.

I got a problem with torque3.1.1 when deleting and object using its peer. I think the problem is with the definition of the buildCriteria method.
Here the situation.

I got one table schemed this way

<column name="id" primaryKey="true" autoIncrement="true" required="true" type="INTEGER"/>
 <column name="name" size="300" type="VARCHAR"/>
 <column name="comments" required="true" type="CLOB"/>

In my app code, I got
SomeTablePeer.doDelete( (SomeTable) obj );

On MSSQL this statement throws a SQLException, stating that it not possible to use comparator with TEXT/NTEXT/etc fields.
In the BaseSomeTablePeer, in the
public static Criteria buildCriteria( SomeTable obj )

method I got the row
criteria.add(COMMENTS, obj.getComments());

So I understand torque is deleting a row identifying it using all table columns in a where statement, but on SQLServer this can't be done so easily.

I checked torque3.2, and the problem persists. It was solved for the binary column type (BLOB) but it persists with CLOB

Have you had this problem too? How have you solved it?

Thank you all

Regards

Federico