Hi,

IdBroker is no good for that. It uses an extra table and no sequences. In
native, Torque uses fixed names for the sequences it uses. See the
create-db sql for the names. Maybe you can rename your existing sequence to
fit that name ?
In the postgesql howto, there is also a paragraph about non-fittibg
seqjence names. However, I do not know whether the solution outlined there
is good for db2 and whether it still works.

          Thomas