Check your class path and libraries.  It looks like you've
got an old version of the Torque runtime library in the
path somewhere.  (The initialize method in
AbtractDataSourceFactory was not in early version of this
library.

Duke CE Privacy Statement
Please be advised that this e-mail and any files transmitted with it are
confidential communication or may otherwise be privileged or confidential and
are intended solely for the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient you may not rely on the contents of this
email or any attachments, and we ask that you  please not read, copy or
retransmit this communication, but reply to the sender and destroy the email,
its contents, and all copies thereof immediately.  Any unauthorized
prohibited.