Hi,

I worked with Torque only for past 2 weeks, and I found it very useful.

I use Torque 3.0 with Postgres and have following problem:

After deleting some concrete object with usual
ClassNamePeer.doDelete(objectToDelete), I can still see it in database when
querying for that objects information with plain JDBC.

When I use any of Torque query methods, via Criteria or retrieveByPK(key),
object seems to be erased, but some parts of application I am working on use
JDBC so I can't rewrite all code to use Torque
BasePeer.executeQuery(queryString). Database data for this object can also
be seen from Squirrel JDBC browser which of course uses plain JDBC.

I suppose that Torque has some delayed deletion mechanism and I need some
way to make him do the actual deletion completely from database. Is there
some kind of "flush" to achieve this?

Regards,

Ivanko