Ah, so it is an application cluster, not a db cluster (sorry, didn't saw
that in your first mail).

You get this behaviour when the two nodes refresh their Id Broker from
the DB. Try

torque.idbroker.cleverquantity=false
torque.idbroker.prefetch=false

Better yet, don't use the Id broker but use an AUTO_INCREMENT column.

        Best regards
                Henning