You are right torque can't generate composite keys. Don't know what I was thinking. I have changed it to none now. But it seems torque does know that it can't generate composite keys becasue it generate exactly the same file with idMethod=native as it does when idMethod=none. Only difference between the generated files were the value of serialVersionUID. (Or rather I think that the case is that Torque don't try to generate a key when idMethod is native).

But the problem remain. But note that the problem is with the getPrimaryKey() method which if I remember correct is used to get the key for an existing object, not generate a key for a new object.

Martin