Hi all,

I am packaging hgtk for Debina/Ubuntu. I need to collet all copyright
information for the file sin the tarball, and I have a couple of questions:

* Most of the files include no license statement, however
  -COPYING.txt is provided and is a GPL v2 license
  -the PKG-INFO file says GPL2

Are these files licensed under the GPL v2 only, or "GPL v2 or later"?

Should we assume that this is the license provided for *all* the files
without proper statement? Even for hggtk/logview/graphcell.py, whose
copyright holder is "Canonical Ltd."??

* hggtk/dialog.py includes this statement:
# This software may be used and distributed according to the terms of
# the GNU General Public License, incorporated herein by reference.
but no license is incorporated... same question about the version as
above...

* Files in thgutil/iniparse include the statement:
# All Rights Reserved.  See LICENSE-PSF & LICENSE for details.
which looks GPL-incompatible. Moreover LICENSE-PSF and LICENSE are not
provided... Looks like the license is the "PYTHON SOFTWARE FOUNDATION
LICENSE VERSION 2", and they say it is GPL-compatible... however the
complete license statement of those files should be included in the
tarball...

Thank you in advance!
Cheers,
Ludovico