The stable branch is now frozen except for docs, i18n, and installer
fixes.  Please try out a release candidate and run it through it's
paces.  In particular, there have been recent fixes in visual diffs
and in the proper handling of closed branch heads.  (In the spirit of
dog-fooding, I've even closed our own dead branch head).

1.0.1 is expected to be released Thursday April 1st, some hours after
Mercurial 1.5.1 is released.

Release Candidates:

http://bitbucket.org/tortoisehg/thg-winbuild/downloads/tortoisehg-stable-1.0.1128.1060-x86-9011ec4b-901e-49fa-9ec6-b07f913aaed0.msi
http://bitbucket.org/tortoisehg/thg-winbuild/downloads/tortoisehg-stable-1.0.1128.1060-x64-9011ec4b-901e-49fa-9ec6-b07f913aaed0.msi

The fixed bug list is growing, as is usual for a .1 release.
Amazingly, only a few of these bugs were introduced in 1.0.

http://bitbucket.org/tortoisehg/stable/wiki/FixedBugs

--
Steve Borho