Hi Daniel,

If there are no changes between 1.7 and 1.14, I dont understand why 1.7
works and 1.14 no with the same repository :(

The URL is  inside a VPN, but I can tell you that the access method is
svn://, and yes, I was able to checkout other repositories before, but Its
true that they were with http:// access.

Thank you very much for your help daniel! :)

Best regards.