Based on the question in the users group about the name of the [deleted]
file as a suggestion in the log message ([1]) , I have created a branch
/branches/autocomplete_in_repobrowser_logdlg

Please check if this is reasonable / functional and if it should be merged
to trunk. From my point of view it is feature complete but it might benefit
from some code cleanup and possibly refactoring some of the duplicated code
from CCommitDlg.

Kind regards,
Daniel

[1] https://groups.google.com/g/tortoisesvn/c/m1VpvqoSQTI