måndag 6 juni 2022 kl. 07:12:07 UTC+2 skrev Stefan:

> looks good to me.
> I made two small changes on your branch. If you're ok with that then
> please merge it back to trunk.

+1 on the refactoring. This is what I wanted to do as well but I didn't
really know where to place the function.

-1 on reusing GetAppDirectory() via the appDir variable. GetAppDirectory()
!= GetAppDataDirectory(). (Otherwise no point in calling ParseSnippetFile
twice). I have reverted this part of r29410.

L/_T. +0 (C++ is not my primary language, learning it is part of my
motivation to contribute to TSVN) but I suppose TSVN is always compiled in
Unicode so it doesn't matter.

+1 on const auto &.

I have changed CCommitDlg::GetAutocompletionList to include the last two
changes as well.

Kind regards,
Daniel