onsdag 12 april 2023 kl. 16:59:15 UTC+2 skrev Daniel Sahlberg:

tisdag 11 april 2023 kl. 22:47:54 UTC+2 skrev Daniel Sahlberg:

tisdag 11 april 2023 kl. 19:33:37 UTC+2 skrev Stefan:

yep, it's the new apr version.
I'll go back to apr 1.7.2 - this needs to be fixed either in apr or the svn
lib.

Doh. That is rather stupid. I'm sending this upstream, first to the
Subversion project but I have a feeling it is a problem in APR.

+1 on reverting to 1.7.2.

There was a quick response on the Subversion dev mailing list [1] and a fix
has already been committed in the APR tree. It should be possible to switch
to https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/apr/apr/branches/1.7.x for verification.

APR will shortly release 1.7.4 with the above fix as the only change. The
1.7.4 tag already exists and it builds fine and the error is gone.

Any objections to switch to 1.7.4?

Kind regards,
Daniel