fredag 19 maj 2023 kl. 11:12:15 UTC+2 skrev Evgeny Kotkov:

Daniel Sahlberg writes:

> - Serf: 1.3.9 to current trunk version (needed for OpenSSL 3
compatibility,
> I'm hoping for a new release of Serf before the next Subversion/TSVN
> release, otherwise there is a simple patch we can apply in the build
> process).

With the recent backports on the branch, serf 1.3.x should work fine with
OpenSSL 3. There is no release yet, but perhaps it would be nice to switch
TSVN externals to the current state of the serf 1.3.x branch, to ensure
that
everything works as expected.

Evgeny,

Since  r29562 (nightly builds 2023-05-21 and later) TortoiseSVN should be
using the 1.3.x branch. Builds seems fine, I've been using them for a few
days. Please be aware of a regression in the LogCache, hopefully fixed in
r29564 (nightly builds 2023-05-25 and later).

Kind regards,
Daniel

[1] https://groups.google.com/g/tortoisesvn-dev/c/lTyZdQwpvGo