Guten Tag Stefan via TortoiseSVN,
am Donnerstag, 25. Juni 2020 um 19:38 schrieben Sie:

> I've tried out your color schemes on a few computers. And it looks good on
> about 2/3 of them. On the others it's almost impossible to read the text or
> see the different colors. Basically you need a new monitor that provides
> contrast-rich colors. On older monitors or some new monitors that have
> weird default settings, those colors are bad.

Not sure if it's related, but after upgrading to 1.14.0 I recognized
the report browser showing strange buttons as well. I don't have any
special color scheme set in Windows or TSVN, should be pretty much
Windows defaults.

The problems are the left and right arrow key at the left side of the
UI, the folder icon and revision chooser at the right side. They all
have black background with some grey icons or stuff like that. The
revision number can hardly be read. I'm somewhat sure this wasn't the
case in earlier versions and most other dialogs don't show that way.
When clickjing at the hard to read revision button, another dialog
comes up which seems to follow default Windows color scheme.

https://abload.de/image.php?img=repobrowser3wjqi.png

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thorsten Schöning

--