Hi Stefan,

> I've tried out your color schemes on a few computers. And it looks good
on about 2/3 of them.

Thanks for trying out my colour scheme and for your dedication to general
good user experience by testing on various screens and screen settings — a
default colour scheme that doesn't work satisfactory for most users is no
good, I agree. Feel free to adjust my scheme, increasing the contrast
and/or saturation as needed. Perhaps it can serve as a starting point. As
an alternative, look at Visual Studio's scheme.

Considering that users have different setups and preferences/needs
(possibly due to colour blindness or poor sight), it would be great to be
able to select among a set of built-in schemes, with the possibility to
save and recall your own, as suggested earlier. Of course, that would
require more implementation work.

Regards,
Vidar Hasfjord